Porto Femme is an international women’s film festival. A place of exhibition and dissemination of multiple and diverse universes that put women in the center.
The Festival intends to create a space of visibility for the women of and in the cinematographic world. The event aims to be a point of sharing, debate and creation for all those who love the cinema.
Volunteers are active participants in the festival and play a key role in its structure and development.
- Volunteers will assume several functions according to the needs:
- Reception and information – Reception and handover of accreditation to the guests and participants;
- Public Relations – Support for the festival guests, where the volunteers need to follow their schedule (sessions, meals, transport schedule to and from the hotel, etc.)
- Theaters – Audience support, entry control and screening presentation to the public;
- Kiosks – Books and festival articles sales to the public;
- Technical support to exhibitions – support for the installation and monitoring art exhibitions;
- Technical support cinema sessions – support for the sessions in theaters;
- Photo coverage – participation in the photographic coverage of the festival;
- Video coverage – participation in the video coverage of the entire festival, participation in some parts of video editing for TV and Internet.
- Volunteers should be at least 16 years. They should be responsible, interested and communicative. Must demonstrate willingness to cooperate during the festival period and with a spirit of mutual aid;
- The selected applicants will be contacted for a previous meeting, where they will receive information and training on the role to play during the Festival;
- O Porto Femme supports food expenses;
- Travel expenses will be borne by each volunteer;
- To the selected volunteers will be offered festival merchandising;
- To participate, volunteers should complete the registration form.
We count on your participation!
For more information, contact us.